This is everything you need to know about O levels.
STUDENT CARE AND SUPPORT
Student Support at St. Austin’s Academy is holistic and wellness-oriented. Our entire community of students benefits from a school culture that prioritizes healthy growth in all areas of a student’s life—academic, social-emotional, spiritual, and physical. Every teacher, coach, club sponsor, and administrator is part of the “circle of care” that surrounds each of our students. On-campus experts including learning strategists, counselors, chaplains, nurses, and more, stay up-to-date with the latest research to ensure we’re meeting the needs of all our learners, from pre-first through senior year.
The Support Team Goals:
- Supporting Special Education Students.
- Supporting English Language Learners.
- Supporting staff as Advisors and Teachers to create positive relationships with students and families.
- Supporting Positive Youth Development practice.
- School Culture.
- Collaborating with community supports for students and families.
- Supporting individual students.
- Collaborating with Families to support their child.
- Facilitating Advisory curriculum as needed.
- Assisting in disciplinary issues and proactive practices to eliminate disciplinary issues.
- Providing support during family meetings.
- Peer Mediation and Social Justice.
- Running Groups addressing student needs.
- Co-facilitates advisories as needed.
Overall student scored A plain in 2020
class of 2019
Transitioned to various universities across the globe to purse various degree programmes.
St. Austin's Academy offers quality education that is focused on delivering 100%.