Dear Students, The summer vacation has just ended with several
STUDENT CARE AND SUPPORT
Student Support at St. Austin’s Academy is holistic and wellness-oriented. Our entire community of students benefits from a school culture that prioritizes healthy growth in all areas of a student’s life—academic, social-emotional, spiritual, and physical. Every teacher, coach, and administrator is part of the “circle of care” that surrounds each of our students. Our staff stay up-to-date with the latest research to ensure we’re meeting the needs of all our learners, from preschool through senior year.
The Support Team Goals:
- Supporting Special Education Students.
- Supporting English Language Learners.
- Supporting staff as Advisors and Teachers to create positive relationships with students and families.
- Supporting Positive Youth Development practice.
- School Culture.
- Collaborating with community supports for students and families.
- Supporting individual students.
- Collaborating with Families to support their child.
- Facilitating Advisory curriculum as needed.
- Assisting in disciplinary issues and proactive practices to eliminate disciplinary issues.
- Providing support during family meetings.
- Peer Mediation and Social Justice.
- Running Groups addressing student needs.
- Co-facilitates advisories as needed.
of IGCSE students (2022)
Scored between A* to B
class of 2022
Transitioned to various universities across the globe to purse various degree programmes.
Quality Education IN ADVANCED LEVEL PROGRAMME
St. Austin's Academy offers quality education that is focused on delivering 100%.